Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New writer!

Hi guys, I'm Elena. Some of you might know me as miss.gold1997, but seeing as Stardoll has so many members, I don't think many of you would know me as I've never won anything, or a superstar in the making kinda thing. Anyway (getting a little sidetracked here) I'm a new writer for this blog, which is amazing as this blog has so much potential, so be even more amazing than you are and follow the blog, it only takes 5 seconds to sign up, and when you are you will get some awesome tips for make-up from CandyCoolGal19 which is a great make-up stylist (trust me, she writes for my blog and is awesome as it)! So, I'm sure you will be hearing from me very soon, that you will get bored of me but hopefully you will love what I write (so much that you will follow the blog). Elena x

3 comments: